Thursday, July 29, 2004

Arnold

He is in trouble for calling his democratic legislature girley men. The victims of this slander should remember that the only thing worse than being caught on camera calling your opponents girley men is being caught on camera denying that you are a girley man, and that it was insensitive and homophobic and that your feeling are hurt, and I used to like you but now I think you are just a mean...mean....meaney man.. you bad man you.

And anyway, I thought that Hans and Franz were making fun of weak men. I thought they Hans and Frans were gay. Wait, is that homophobic, assuming that men who wear speedos and rub oil on each other are gay? and anyway, isn't it odd? Aren't Arnold's critics sort of saying girley man=homosexual and that anti-homosexual=homophobic and that homophobic=afraid of homosexuals and that therefore afraid of homosexuals=afraid of girley men and that therefore afraid of girley men=girley girley men? I find that very insulting to homophobs. That you would challenge my manhood. It is very insensitive and hurtful,...and I used to like and...it really hurts...I think you're just a girley girley girley man....

No comments: